Posted April 5, 2016
Volunteers are an essential part of the League of Dreams! Please review our Volunteer Handbook for details on volunteering with the League of Dreams.
- Angels: Angel volunteers are those individuals that will work with an individual athlete to ensure the athlete has a chance to play! Whether the athlete needs to be pushed in a wheelchair, needs hand over hand assistance or just additional verbal instruction, the angel is there to help and be a personal cheerleader. Angels must be at least 14 years old (unless the angel is a relative of the athlete).
- Team Parent: The team parent is the primary connection between the League staff and the athletes on the team. The Team Parent coordinates uniform handout, pictures, and snack schedules.
- Coach: The coach is the primary person who insures we are fulfilling our mission and making sure every child has a chance to play!
- Special Events: The League has several special events each year and we rely on volunteers with the planning, set up, clean up and so much more!
- Board of Directors: Our Board of Directors is a group of volunteers that are involved with the community and have a direct relationship back to the organization. If you are interested in becoming a board member, please email your resume to email@example.com